ITIL V3 - Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
This 5-day course engages learners in the real-world aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Operational Support and Analysis of services and service delivery. This will enable the learner to understand how to provide value to the customer in the form service delivery. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. The course is delivered by instructors with real-life processes implementation experience. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding of theService Management as a practice concept as well as Service Operation principles, purpose, objective, scope and the value it brings to the business.
- The importance of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Operational Support and Analysis interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- What are the processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes
- How to use the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions toachieve operational excellence
- Successful measurement methods and techniques
- The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificat
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam isclosed book.
- The exam is eight (8) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis Capability exam, thestudent will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|10/12/2020 - 10/16/2020||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|