ITIL v3 - Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
This 5-day course engages learners in the contents of the ITIL publications, focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. The Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability Intermediate courses that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management recognition. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Introduction to IT Service Management business and managerial issues
- Managing the planning and implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of strategic change
- Risk Management
- Understanding organizational challenges
- Service assessment
- Understanding complementary industry guidance
- Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Have obtained a further 15 credits (a total of at least 17 credits) as a minimum from abalanced selection of ITIL Service Lifecycle or Service Capabilityqualification
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam isclosed book.
- The exam is ten (10) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 120 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the exam, the student will be recognized with 5 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.