- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of service improvement
- Service management concepts
- Guiding principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
- Metrics and measurements
- Tips for passing the ITIL Practitioner exam
- Practice with a sample ITIL Practitioner exam
ITIL foundation v3 equivalent, v3 or 2011 is a mandatory requirement.
Virtual Classroom Live Outline
1. Service Management Concepts
- Adopt and adapt
- VOCR: value, outcomes, costs, and risks
2. Guiding Principles
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
3. Service Improvement Approach
- What is the vision?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- How do we know we’ve arrived?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
4. Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- What is OCM?
- Sources of resistance
- People transition
- Stakeholder management
- Sponsor management
- Resistance management
5. Metrics and Measurements
- CSFs and KPIs
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
- Issues caused by poor communication
- Benefits of good communication
- Communication essentials
- Communication principles
- Communication types
7. Tips for Success on the ITIL Practitioner Exam
8. Sample Exam
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|12/2/2019 - 12/4/2019||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||Virtual||Enroll|