COBIT205: COBIT 5 Foundation & Implementation. IT Governance Training
Retail Price: $1,500.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 3
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
This course is valuable for: Business Management, IT /IS Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners, Consultants, IT/IS Management, Anyone wishing to achieve the COBIT® 5 Foundation Certification. This course is also useful for those who want to gain knowledge of the scope and structure of COBIT® 5 or want to improve IT Governance in their or their clients' organizations.
At Course Completion
At the end of this 3 day course, the student will gain competencies in:
- The major drivers for the development of COBIT® 5
- The business benefits of using COBIT® 5
- The COBIT 5 Product Architecture
- The IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT® 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT® 5 ENABLES IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise
- How the COBIT® 5 processes and the Process reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers
- The basic concepts for the Implementation of COBIT® 5
- The basic concepts of the new Process Assessment Model
- The COBIT® 5 guides and how they interrelate
1. Overview & Key Features of COBIT® 5
- The business case for COBIT® 5
- The key differences between COBIT® 4.1 and COBIT® 5
2. The COBIT® 5 Principles
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Covering the Enterprise End to End
- Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Separating Governance From Management
3. The COBIT® 5 Enablers
- Principles, Policies, and Frameworks
- Organizational Structures
- Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- People, Skills, and Competencies
4. Introduction to COBIT® 5 Implementation
- What are the Drivers?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- What needs to be done?
- How do we get there?
- Did we get there?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
5. Process Capability Assessment Model
- Essential elements of the model
- Differences between the COBIT® 4.1 Maturity Model and the COBIT® 5 Process Capability Model
- Performing a capability assessment
6. Representative Case Study
7. Exam Preparation
8. Foundation Exam
There are no mandatory prerequisites; however, work experience in governance, process improvement or IT services is recommended
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Date