CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 (1101/1102)
Retail Price: $3,045.00
Next Date: 06/05/2023
Course Days: 5
Enroll in Next Date
Request Custom Course
In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
• Support operating systems.
• Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
• Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
• Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
• Explain network infrastructure concepts.
• Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
• Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
• Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
• Implement physical security.
• Secure workstations and data.
• Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
• Support and troubleshoot laptops.
• Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
• Implement operational procedures.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 220-1101 Certification Exam and the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1102 Certification Exam.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking one of the following courses:
• The Official CompTIA® IT Fundamentals+ (Instructor-led course)
• IT Fundamentals+ (Self-study course)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Motherboards, Processors, and Memory
Chapter 3: Expansion Cards, Storage Devices, and Power Supplies
Chapter 4: Peripherals, Cables, and Connectors
Chapter 5: Printers and Multifunction Devices
Chapter 6: Networking Fundamentals
Chapter 7: Introduction to TCP/IP
Chapter 8: Wireless and SOHO Networks
Chapter 9: Network Services, Virtualization, and Cloud Computing
Chapter 10: Laptop and Mobile Device Hardware
Chapter 11: Mobile Connectivity and Application Support
Chapter 12: Troubleshooting Methodology and Resolving Core Hardware Problems
Chapter 13: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
Chapter 14: Operating System Basics
Chapter 15: Windows Configuration
Chapter 16: Windows Administration
Chapter 17: Working with macOS and Linux
Chapter 18: Security Concepts
Chapter 19: Securing Operating Systems
Chapter 20: Troubleshooting Operating Systems and Security
Chapter 21: Scripting and Remote Access
Chapter 22: Safety and Environmental Concerns
Chapter 23: Documentation and Professionalism
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|6/5/2023 - 6/9/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|7/10/2023 - 7/14/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|8/7/2023 - 8/11/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|9/11/2023 - 9/15/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/9/2023 - 10/13/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/6/2023 - 11/10/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|12/4/2023 - 12/8/2023||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|1/8/2024 - 1/12/2024||10:00 AM - 4:45 PM||Virtual||Enroll|