Cisco Webex Contact Center Expert
The course represents an application stage to achieving full technical certification as a Webex Contact Center Expert utilizing the Cisco Webex Contact Center product. It is designed to present the certification candidate with a baseline level of information with supporting exercises within the Webex CC Cloud System. The overall objective is to engage the student with concepts and facts that provide a solid understanding of the basic role and function of each Webex CC Service and the implementation of said service. Special emphasis will be given to Webex CC Supervisor and Agent clients to achieve a solid understanding of the procedures and capabilities of the system. It is designed to present the certification candidate with services based information and supporting exercises with an overall objective to engage the candidate with learning and understanding Webex CC Solutions, Best Current Practices and Tools that provide knowledge in determining the proper Webex CC Service Solution for a Customer Site setup. Completing this course is one of the Webex CC ATP requirements (link). Partner shall still apply for the Webex CC authorization using the PRD authorization form in order to be authorized to sell Webex CC.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to identify the Contact Center Service.
- Solutions for given customer deployment. In addition, candidates will gain a solid fundamental understanding of:
- Contact Center Roles (Partner, Customer, Administrator, Supervisor, Agents)
- Webex CC Architecture, Features, Services
- Webex CC Provisioning, Configuration, Reporting
- What to offer as the most appropriate Webex CC solution(s).
The attendees should possess the following:
- A basic level of knowledge in Telephony.
- A basic level of knowledge in IP networking.
- Experience in customer-facing services-based discussions
- Fluent comprehension in spoken and written English
- Experience in, and comprehension of common industry terms used within the Sales, Sales Engineering, and Technical fields
- Webex CC Overview
- Cisco Webex CC Portfolio of Products
- Webex CC Cloud Architecture
- Webex CC Network Architecture
- Telephony Integrations
- Webex CC User Hierarchy
- Contact Center Roles
- Webex CC Mapping
- Standard and Premium Licenses
- Webex CC Clients
- Dashboard and Reports
- Recording – Jukebox
- Multimedia Channels
- Webex Contact Center Add-ons
- Visualization/Dashboard Creation and Customization
- Best Practices / Use Cases
- License Packaging
- Support Process
- Best Practices
- Onboarding Process
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|2/22/2021 - 2/26/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|