Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
- Create basic routes and integration solutions with Camel.
- Combine messages through aggregation.
- Develop tests with Camel test kit and mock components.
- Develop REST services with the REST DSL and Swagger.
- Deploy a route on Karaf, EAP, and Spring Boot, as well as with OpenShift.
- Increase route throughput with parallel processing.
Who Can Benefit
- Java developers who need to learn how to use Camel, implement enterprise integration patterns (EIPs), and develop integration applications with Camel
- Java architects who need to understand how Apache Camel can be used in software architectures requiring integration between applications
- Experience in developing and deploying Java EE 7 applications
- Experience with relational databases, JDBC, and SQL
- Experience with Java development tools such as Maven and Eclipse
Introduce Fuse and Camel
- Describe how Fuse and Camel are used to integrate applications.
- Develop simple Camel routes.
- Convert messages between data formats using implicit and explicit transformation.
Create tests for routes and error handling with Camel
- Develop reliable routes by developing route tests and handling errors.
Route with Java beans
- Create dynamic routes in Camel using Java beans.
Implement REST services
- Enable REST support on Camel with Java REST APIs.
Deploy Camel routes
- Package and deploy Camel applications for deployment with Red Hat Fuse.
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions.
Implement parallel processing
- Improve route processing throughput using Camel parallel processing mechanisms.
Perform comprehensive review
- Demonstrate use of the knowledge gained in this course through coding Camel routes.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|6/13/2022 - 6/17/2022||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|