Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on course that gives System Administrators and Java™ developers an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
- JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
- JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Who Can Benefit
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
- Java EE application server administration knowledge
- Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
- Basic Camel knowledge
Overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Learn about the major concepts that underly the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Implement OSGI in production
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.