Certified Cloud Security Officer
About this Course
We also provide practical skills regarding implementing cloud security, auditing and compliance. This is all managed by a unique delivery of cloud security along with the hands-on labs needed to truly understand what is happening to your data at all the layers of the cloud stack.
This is a relevant course which introduces many technologies used in the cloud from implementing a private cloud architecture to using a new key management solution from various vendors.
Primary audience for this course are:
- Virtualization Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
- Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers
- Anyone that needs a general understanding of security in the Cloud
- Those seeking the CCSP Certification
At Course Completion
Upon completion, the Certified Cloud Security Officer candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)CSO exam but will also understand basic cloud security knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
Before attending this course, students should have the following knowledge or experience:
- Recommended minimum one-year experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
- General understanding of cloud architectures.
- Minimum one-year experience with general security
Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
Module 2 – Cloud Risks
Module 3 – ERM and Governance
Module 4 – Legal Issues
Module 5 – Virtualization
Module 6 – Data Security
Module 7 – Data Center Operations
Module 8 – Interoperability and Portability
Module 9 – Traditional Security
Module 10 – BCM and DR
Module 11 – Incident Response
Module 12 – Application Security
Module 13 – Encryption and Key Management
Module 14 – Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
Module 15 – Auditing and Compliance