Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
In this program you will focus deeply on the following learning objectives and will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of:?
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
Part 1: Lean, Agile, and Scrum
Part 2: Scrum Master Core Competencies
Part 3: Service to the Development Team
Starting New Scrum Teams
Coaching the Development Team
Part 4: Service to the Product Owner
Coaching the Product Owner
Part 5: Service to the Organization
Part 6: Scrum Mastery
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|1/12/2021 - 1/13/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/5/2021 - 10/6/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/26/2021 - 10/27/2021||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/8/2021 - 11/9/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/16/2021 - 11/17/2021||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|12/1/2021 - 12/2/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|12/20/2021 - 12/21/2021||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|