Microsoft Excel 2019/2016 Part 2: Analyzing and Presenting Data
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
- Work with functions.
- Work with lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
To ensure success, students should have completed Logical Operations’ Microsoft® Office Excel® Part 1 or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
Lesson 1. Working with Functions
- Work with Ranges
- Use Specialized Functions
- Work with Logical Functions
- Work with Date & Time Functions
- Work with Text Functions
Lesson 2. Working with Lists
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
Lesson 3. Analyzing Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Lesson 4. Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
Lesson 5. Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|7/6/2022 - 7/6/2022||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|7/18/2022 - 7/18/2022||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|8/11/2022 - 8/11/2022||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|9/2/2022 - 9/2/2022||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|9/13/2022 - 9/13/2022||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/25/2022 - 10/25/2022||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/8/2022 - 11/8/2022||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|