Microsoft Project 2016 - Level 1 / Intro
In this course, you will learn to create and engage in basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016. You will:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan
- Finalize a project plan.
Students enrolling in this class should have the following:
- A general introductory-level understanding of project management concepts
- End-user skills with the current Windows operating system.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office products
Getting Started with Microsoft Project
Identify Project Management Concepts
Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Defining a Project
Create a New Project Plan
Define a Project
Assign a Project Calendar
Creating and Organizing Tasks
Add Tasks to a Project Plan
Import Tasks From Other Programs
Create a Work Breakdown Structure
Define Task Relationships
Managing Project Plan Resources
Add Resources to a Project Plan
Create a Resource Calendar
Enter Costs for Resources
Assign Resources to Tasks
Resolve Resource Conflicts
Finalizing a Project Plan
Optimize a Project Plan
Set a Baseline
Share a Project Plan