Microsoft Project 2016 - Level 2 / Med
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to manage an existing Microsoft Project 2016 project plan. You will: Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project.
- Monitor project progress in the project plan.
- Adjust the project plan to control constraints.
- Create project reports to share a project’s status.
- Customize project settings and share customizations with other projects.
Basic project management knowledge and skills are required to be successful in this course. Additionally, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project pan, and share a project plan. If you do not possess this knowledge, we would suggest the following:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Microsoft® Project 2016: Level 1
Executing a Project
Enter Task Progress
Update Task Progress with SharePoint
Monitoring Project Progress
View Project Progress
Add Custom Fields
Create Custom Views
Create a Network Diagram
Analyze a Project Plan
Controlling a Project Plan
Edit the Task List
Update a Baseline
Reporting on Progress
Format and Share a Chart View
View Existing Reports
Create Custom Reports
Create a Visual Report
Customizing the Application
Change Project Options
Create a Project Plan Template
Link Project Plans